Medical Waste Disposal Services
Since 1999, Med Monkey has been a leading solution for medical waste disposal in Indianapolis and surrounding areas of Indiana. We offer comprehensive solutions for removal of your regulated medical waste, red bag waste, and all varieties of sharps. Our friendly staff would be glad to speak with you more about our packages. Call our office at (317) 855-9248 to request a free quote today.
As one of the premiere medical waste disposal services in the Indianapolis area, Med Monkey is pleased to offer medical waste solutions that fit your needs as well as your budget. Our team is fully licensed to handle all types of biohazard and medical waste including regulated medical waste removal, red bag waste removal, and sharps removal. With our commitment to safety, work ethic, and professionalism, we are sure you will find exactly what you need in our waste removal options.
All-Encompassing Medical Waste Disposal
Because we believe in safely removing biohazard waste as well as reducing it all together, we offer more than our waste collection and removal services. Educating our customers on how to handle medical waste in accordance with environmental values and state and federal laws will lead to a safer work environment for you and your employees, as well as a financial savings.
- Route Service – Regardless of the amount of biohazardous waste your facility generates, our professional team can collect, transport, and securely dispose of your medical waste. Route pick-up service is available daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly.
- Free Compliance Review – Not sure your organization is 100% compliant? Our Free Compliance Review can help. One of our certified service representatives will review your medical waste handling procedures, ensuring you are satisfying all state and federal laws.
- Medical Waste Reduction Program – Most medical waste disposal companies do not offer assistance in helping to reduce your medical waste. At Med Monkey, we know a reduction in your medical waste means a financial gain for your business. We can help reduce your medical waste with our three-step Medical Waste Reduction Program.
Experiencing Service Problems? Med Monkey Can Help!
Unfortunately, your business may be facing issues with your current medical waste disposal company. If so, read on to find out how we can assist and support your facility, making medical waste removal a breeze.
- Unsanitary Containers? – Many medical waste disposal companies use cardboard boxes that can leak and spill, or plastic containers that are not properly cleaned and dried after pickup/removal. Not only is this non-compliant, it’s also dangerous for you and your employees as such practices can help spread infectious diseases. Med Monkey only provides environmentally friendly plastic containers, lined with extra-thick plastic bags. We use a high-pressure, steam jet to clean and sanitize all medical waste containers and inspect every container by hand to ensure each one is completely dry before leaving our facility.
- Inflexible Pickup Schedules? – Large, national medical waste disposal companies have so many customers, it can be difficult for them to provide flexible pick-up schedules. Med Monkey is a local company with flexible pick-up schedules that meet your needs, not ours.
- Poor Response From Service Reps? – When you need immediate assistance, other companies often employ the use of a national call center, meaning you will not receive the urgent help you need. Med Monkey provides an immediate response from one of our local customer service reps and a solution to your problem within 24 hours of your request.
- Late Pickups? – If your current medical waste disposal company does not pick up on your regularly scheduled day, it can certainly create problems for your facility or organization. Med Monkey offers a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. If we miss your regularly scheduled pick-up day or you’re dissatisfied for any reason, your next pickup is free!
Med Monkey is proud to be a locally owned medical waste disposal company. For questions regarding our various services, call our professional staff at (317) 855-9248, or request a free quote on our thorough and cost-effective route services. Located in Indianapolis, we serve Richmond, Westfield, and all nearby areas of Indiana.