Why Choose Med Monkey?
Since 1999, Med Monkey has been providing local, high-quality medical waste disposal services in the Indianapolis area. We are a local service provider that offers exceptional services and lower prices to all of our customers. Request a free quote today, or call our friendly office at (317) 855-9248.
Important Questions to Ask before Choosing a Medical Waste Company
When it’s time to choose a medical waste disposal company, you may be exploring several different options. Choosing a local company definitely has its advantages over working with national companies. We offer fair prices, quality service, and complete satisfaction with our service. Before you make your final decision, ask these 10 questions to find out which choice is the best fit for your organization:
Med Monkey guarantees our prices will be at least 20% lower than the competition, with absolutely no hidden fees. Other medical waste companies add several “extra” fees including manifest fees, energy fees, or document fees.
We offer our services for one all-inclusive, flat-rate price, with easy-to-understand invoices. Other companies overcharge by 20% or more, with complicated invoices detailing additional charges.
Med Monkey does not charge more for extra volume or pickups. We only charge if and when we pick up medical waste from your organization. Most national medical waste companies charge automatic monthly fees, even when there is no medical waste to pick up. They also include additional charges if your volume increases.
No, Med Monkey does not raise your prices over the term of your agreement with us. Regrettably, several other medical waste disposal companies do allow for price increases, often as much as 18% per year!
Our professional team will not force you to fit into our schedule. Our small transport vehicles allow for flexible pick-up days and times that are designed to meet your schedule, not ours. Most medical waste disposal companies use large box trucks to pick up medical waste, making it expensive to change schedules and re-route their trucks.
Med Monkey provides an immediate response from a local service rep, along with a solution to your problem within 24 hours. Most national medical waste disposal companies have out-of-state customer service reps that are not typically available for an immediate response.
All Med Monkey drivers are required to submit to pre-employment background checks and on-going, random drug tests as part of their employment. Our clean-cut, uniformed drivers also wear a photo ID and have been trained under OSHA and DOT standards to safely handle medical waste. Unfortunately, other national medical waste disposal companies do not conform to the same criminal background check standards or random drug testing procedures.
We are proud of our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. If you’re not happy with our service, we will do everything we can to make it right. If you’re still not satisfied, we’ll refund your service fee, no questions asked. More often than not, many other medical waste disposal companies do not offer any guarantee.
Yes, Med Monkey is a locally owned and operated medical waste disposal company that reinvests the profits we earn from our customers back into our community.
Yes we do, which means we can bundle two or more of our services to save you as much as 50%.
We are also the only locally owned medical waste disposal company that offers highly secure, NAID AAA Certified document shredding and document management services. This means we are confidential with how we handle your information and also why our drivers are bound by a strong code of ethics.
Why Choose a Locally Owned Family Business over a National Company?
Every day more and more people just like you are choosing to support local companies over nationally owned companies. And for that, we say “Thank You!” It’s wise to know the facts behind choosing a local biohazard waste removal business that offers better service and lower prices every single time:
- FACT: When you buy from a local company, 73% of that sale stays in your community and is recycled over and over again, compared to just 43% when you buy from a national company.
- FACT: National companies do not create jobs. They actually reduce the number of jobs in your community. For every two new jobs a national company “creates”, three jobs are lost from one of your local companies.
- FACT: Local governments often give tax incentives to attract nationally owned companies to their communities. If these corporations are paying less in taxes, it can only mean that local residents are paying more. When you buy from local companies, it lessens individual tax burdens and creates up to 75% more tax revenues for your community.
- FACT: In tough economic times while local companies are doing everything they can to remain a viable option for their communities, national companies often close their local facilities in favor of more profitable locations.
Phenomenal Benefits of a Locally Owned Medical Waste Disposal Company
When debating between a locally owned medical waste removal company and a national company, consider the following benefits a local business provides directly to you, our customer:
- Med Monkey is proud of our all-inclusive prices with no hidden fees. National medical waste companies often add on extra fees to their regularly priced services, such as fuel surcharges, document fees, and environmental fees.
- We will not increase your service fee during the term of your agreement. Unfortunately, when you work with a national company, your price may increase up to 18% each year while your contract remains in effect.
- Our customer service is second to none with our flexible pick-up schedules and immediate responses from our local service reps within 24 hours. A national company often forwards your urgent need for help to a national call center that simply cannot help you with your problem.
- We provide a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee or your service fee is refunded to you, no questions asked! Regrettably, there are no such guarantees when you hire a national medical waste company for your facility.
Med Monkey is glad to offer reliable and cost-effective regulated medical waste removal, red bag waste removal, and sharps removal services in the Indianapolis area, including the surrounding areas of Richmond and Westfield. Contact our professional office at (317) 855-9248 and request a free quote today.